About Me

My photo
I finally made it to the adventure of a lifetime and now I'm a citizen of the World. Indy author, blogger, in love with being an author - Mom of two grown children and widow of the most wonderful man to ever live - Devon "Pete" Hall.

Friday, July 1, 2016

Making a Move!



Full Moon - my real life pink elephant!
My much loved followers, I’ve decided to shift my blog to Wordpress and I've changed the name to Solitary Woman Traveler – and hope you’ll come with me.

I recently published “Hug a Pink Elephant! Simple Ways to Add Adventure to Your Life”  (click on title to view) – available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle. 

COMING SOON!

I’m working on another book now, which is about the actual SE Asia trip I’ve just completed and will be publishing it as the first in a string of Solitary Woman Traveler books. Stay tuned. So, that is one reason for switching to Wordpress.

My next adventure – exploring Central America – will begin on August 1st and I’ll be posting about that on Solitary Woman Traveler as well.

Again, I hope you’ll join me there. and thanks for hanging with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment